Meerbusch Hello again! It’s me, Natalie, back with another card, featuring a lovely sentiment from the Mama Makes Cosy Christmas set.
To create this card, you will need:
Mama Makes Cosy Christmas stamp set
red ink pad
a card blank
a small piece of cardstock or a ready made tag
Christmassy scrapbook paper
small silver gemstone
double-sided tape/tape runner
acrylic stamp block
paper piercer or hole punch
1. Create your tag by stamping the sentiment and heart on a piece of cardstock and cut it into a tag shape (or use a ready-made tag). Draw some faux stitching around the outside using a fine-liner.
2. Depending on the size of your tag, use a paper piercer or hole punch to make a hole in your tag. Thread your thread through the hole and tie it off.
3. Trim your Christmassy scrapbook paper so it is the same size as your card blank and stick it on using double-sided tape or a tape runner.
4. Adhere your ribbon onto your card to make it look like a present. I used self-adhesive ribbon, but you can use double-sided tape or a tape runner for regular ribbon.
5. Using a glue dot or two, stick the thread of your tag on the point where the ribbons cross and then stick a bow on top. To add a little sparkle, stick a small silver gemstone onto the heart.
And that’s it – a simple but striking Christmas card.
Until next time, happy crafting!