Hello again! It’s me, Natalie, back with a nice and easy Christmas Card, featuring stamps from the Sentimentally Christmas set and the Christmas Hugs stamps set. I love how you can mix and match Mama Makes’ stamps to create some truly unique cards.
To create this card, you will need:
Mama Makes Sentimentally Christmas stamp set
Mama Makes Loti X Clopolop Christmas Hugs stamp set
black stamping ink
blue stamping ink
4”x8” white card blank
white card panel
white card sentiment piece
light blue and gold background paper
double-sided foam tape
gold glitter tape
Nuvo drops in White Blizzard and Sea Breeze
Silver graft gems
acrylic stamp block or press tool
1. Using blue ink, randomly stamp the snowflake from the Christmas Hugs stamp set all over your white card.
2. Once the ink is dry, trim the paper down to approximately 3.5”x7.5”.
3. Using black ink, stamp the sentiment from the Sentimentally Christmas set onto a small piece of white card.
4. Once the ink is dry, trim the paper down to the desired size.
5. Mount these two pieces onto the blue and gold background paper and trim them down to the desired size. I created my background paper using Nuvo Mica mists, but you can use any paper you like.
6. Stick a piece of the gold glitter tape across the whole width of the snowflake panel, wrapping it around the back to give neat edges.
7. Mount the snowflake panel onto the card blank.
8. Using double-sided foam tape, mount your sentiment piece onto the front of the card as shown.
9. To finish off the card, add a silver craft gem to the center of each snowflake and dot the Nuvo drops around as desired. Leave to dry.
And that’s it. Simple, but striking.
Until next time, happy crafting!