Hi everyone and Happy Easter! Alison here with an Easter Card for you.
You Will Need
Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Tracey Hey’s ‘Hello Spring’ Stamp Set
Zip Clean Colour Pens
1. Cut a piece of patterned paper to 6.75 x 4.75 inches and mat into a 5 x 7 inch card blank.
2. Cut a piece of stamping card to 6.5 x 4.5 inches and die cut two square apertures on the top and bottom left.
3. Using a dauber brush fossilised amber distress ink around the edges of the apertures and the edge of the card. Using a black fineliner add faux stitches around the apertures and the piece of card.
4. Stamp the large toadstool in the bottom right corner. Mask it and stamp the small toadstool either side of it. Add one of the birds between the aperture and one in the top right corner. Colour these with Zig clean colour pens.
5. Stamp two rabbits and shade the edges with a grey zig clean colour pen and use a waterbrush to blend to give dimension and shadow. Fussy cut them out leaving a small white border.
6. Stamp Happy Easter on one of the squares from the apperatures. Add fossilised Amber ink around the edges with a dauber. Stamp the small leaves in the corners and the use a fine liner to add faux stitching.
7. Push the rabbits through the apertures and glue in place on the back. Attach this to the card blank. Add a little glue to the back of the rabbits heads and stick down.
8. Attach the sentiment panel on the right between the two aperatures.