One day at a time
Hi bloggers, for my blog post today, I’m sharing a card I have made using the beautiful Watercolour Inspiration stamp set, and a flower stamp from my stash.
- 6″ x 6″ white card blank
- White card
- Watercolour Inspiration stamp set
- Flower stamp from my stash
- Distress Oxides (Worn Lipstick, Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Star Dust Stickles
- Glue & Foam pads
- Paper Distresser
What to do
- Cut a piece of card approximately 5″ x 5″.
- Put some of the Distress Oxides on a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the white piece of card through it. Dry with a heat tool, and repeat until you get the look you want.
- Stamp the flower in the bottom left corner using Versafine ink.
- Distress the edges of the paper before gluing to the card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment on to a piece of spare white card, and make in to a banner. Distress the edges of this, and then attach to the card blank using foam pads.
- Finish by adding some Stickles to the flower.
That’s my project complete for this week, I’ll be back soon to share another with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x