http://clublaptop.co.uk/category/slider-images/ There’s no bunny like you
http://tiffaneejacob.com/unperfected-over-unwritten/ Hi everyone I’m back up on the Mama Makes blog today to share my latest DT project with you all, and I’ve made a card using the cute bunny designed by Tracey Hey.
Pīpri What you need
• White 6” x 6” card blank
• Black & white cardstock
• Hello Spring stamp set
• Doodle Dreams stamp set
• Distress Oxides (Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon)
• Onyx Black Versafine ink
• Colouring pencils
• Glue and foam pads
What to do
• Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank and white card slightly smaller again.
• Put some of each Oxide colour on a blending mat and spritz with water. Use the piece of acetate to lift some colour and place on the piece of white card. Repeat for each colour till you achieve the desired look – drying between each application of colour.
• Use Versafine ink to stamp some hearts from the Doodle Dreams stamp set. Mat the white card to the black and then glue to the card blank.
• Stamp the bunny on spare white card using Versafine ink, colour in and cut out. Attach to the card front using foam pads.
• Stamp the sentiment using Versafine ink, and chop into separate pieces. Mat on to black card and attach to the card using foam pads.
That’s my project complete bloggers, I hope you like my card? I’ll be back soon to share another one of my DT creations with you all – until then happy crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x