Snowflakes are kisses….
Hi everyone, Lorre-Anne here, I’m back on the blog today sharing one of my Christmas cards…I absolutely adore this sentiment and had to have it centre stage on my card! To make this card you will need….
• Mama Makes Sentimentally Christmas stamps
• Mama Makes X Copolop – Christmas Hug stamps
• Distress Oxides – Faded Jeans & Salty Ocean
• White card
• White 6” square card blank
• Square die
• Cutting machine
• Teal organza ribbon
• Star Dust Stickles
• Glue, foam pads
Step by step
• Cut a square of white card slightly smaller than the card blank, and using Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans, randomly stamp snowflakes and hearts over it.
• Die cut a square aperture in the centre of this piece of card.
• Cut another square of white card slightly smaller than the square above. Place the card with the aperture over it, and use a pencil to lightly draw around the aperture.
• Stamp the sentiment in the centre of this pencil drawn square using Faded Jeans Distress Oxide, then carefully erase the pencil line. Use foam pads to attach this to the card with the aperture.
• Glue both to the card blank.
• Tie some teal organza ribbon around the left hand side of the card.
• Finish by adding some Star Dust Stickles to the snowflakes, and around the outer edge of the card.