Hello again! It’s me, Natalie, back with another card, featuring stamps from the Mama Makes ‘Forever Friendship’ set.
To create this card, you will need:
Mama Makes Forever Friendship stamp set
black waterproof stamping ink
water-based colouring pens
one card blank
one small rectangle of white cardstock
two coordinating scrapbook papers
craft pearls: one large and two small
coordinating paper flowers
double-sided tape/tape runner
acrylic stamp block or press tool
1. Create your sentiment on the small rectangle of white cardstock, using the words stamp, character stamp and waterproof black ink. Colour in the characters, using your water-based pens.
2. Cut both pieces of scrapbook paper to the same size as the card blank.
3. Stick one piece onto the card blank using double-sided tape.
4. Using scissors, cut a slit into the second piece of scrapbook paper. The slit needs to be halfway up the right hand side and it needs to go horizontally to the middle of the paper. This creates the white flaps.
5. Fold the newly-created flaps backward, and stickthem down with double-sided tape.
6. Next, mat your sentiment onto a piece of coordinating paper and stick it to the front of your card.
7. Finally, embellish your card with coordinating flowers and craft pearls.
And that’s it – a quick and easy card that creates a lot of impact!
Until next time, happy crafting!