Hello again! It’s me, Natalie, back with a clean and simple card, featuring a stamp from the Mama Makes Family Sentiments set. I love the script in this set – it’s so elegant.
To create this card, you will need:
Mama Makes Family Sentiment stamp set
black stamping ink
one 4”x8” white card blank
patterned scrapbook paper
paper glue or micro glue dots
double-sided foam tape
acrylic stamp block or press tool
die-cut machine and plates (or equivalent)
- Use a heart-shaped die and die-cutting machine to cut out a large heart die-cut. I used the Poppy Crafts ‘Heart Within a Heart’ die, but you could use any die of your choice
- Back your heart die, with a piece of patterned scrapbook paper. I used a pink piece with a pale rose pattern. Adhere it with glue or micro glue dots.
- Using black ink, stamp your sentiment directly onto your card blank.
- Mount your heart onto the card blank above your sentiment using double-sided foam tape.
- To add some sparkle, you could stick on some sequins or craft gems.
And there you have it! I really like how this turned out. I might make similar cards for all the other stamps in the Family Sentiments set.
Until next time, happy crafting!