Dreams are only dreams…
Hi bloggers, for my post today I’m sharing a DT card for Mama Makes made using the beautiful Doodle Dreams stamp set, I just love the sentiment from this set!
• Doodle Dreams stamp set
• 6″ x 6″ white card blank
• Rainbow mirri card
• White card
• Distress Oxides (Faded Jeans & Peacock Feathers)
• Onyx Black Versafine ink
• Flower from my stash
• Glue, Foam pads, 3D glue
What to do
• Cut a piece of mirri card to 5.5″ x 5.5″, and a piece of white card slightly smaller than this.
• Take the white card, and using both colours of Oxide, randomly stamp hearts over it.
• Mat the white card to the mirri, and glue both to the card blank.
• Stamp the sentiment using Versafine ink, cut to a banner shape, and mat to a piece of mirri card. Use foam pads to attach to the card.
• Finish by attaching the flower to the card using 3D glue.
Be back soon to share another make with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x