I’m Alison, part of the Mama Makes design team, I have a simple, effective card for Papercraft Friday this week, I hope you like it!
- A 7×7 inch white card blank
- Blue, Black, White and Blue Glitter Card
- A frame, either stamp or Snipart/plywood
- A stitched square die
- Mama Makes Star Shine stamp set
- Versafine ink in Majestic Blue
- A blending tool
- Distress Oxide (Blueprint Sketch)
- Nuvo Drops (Silver Linings)
Matt a 7×7 inch card blank with a piece of American Crafts blue card that is 15cm by 16cm.
Then layer a piece of black card measuring 13cm by 14cm.
Add a piece of blue glitter card that is 12.5cm by 11.5 cm. Stick the Snip Art frame to the glitter card.
Die cut a piece of white card using a square stitched edge die. Stamp the sentiment centrally using Versafine Majestic Blue ink.
Using a blending tool gently run blueprint sketch distress oxide around the edge of the die cut. Glue this inside the snip art frame.
Add silver linings Nuvo drops to the corner of the sentiment square. Add three drops in each of the corners of the blue mat as well.
Happy crafting everyone!